Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Clusterfuck

Thanks Fevah for this interesting entry. At first glance you would assume (incorrectly) that this is a child's cake, and the mother was patient enough to let said child decorate it with sludge-like frosting of their own mixing and whatever random garbage toys he found on the floor. Then you take a closer look and realise that the candles clearly signify that the recipient of this monstrosity is 45. If someone gave me this shit-show for my birthday when I was 45 and expected me to actually eat it I think I'd toss myself out the window because nobody really gave a shit about me anyways. But then again maybe his kid made it for him and now I feel bad. I don't know why I assume it's for a guy. I guess it would make it that much worse.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe mom let the kid decorate it for his/her father's 45th birthday?

So much for the kid's art scholarship...